Saturday, June 16, 2007

some of this is true

Confucius says that to be enlightened you are part crazy...(wonder how many translations and interpretations that saying has gone through but there it is)I believe everyone is enlightened and yes everyone is a little crazy one way or another.

I will not speak for atheism or against it -- I used to say God was an atheist but that was too direct a quote for Vonnegut and it might have good old Kurt turning in his grave. Quoting people that are dead does not allow them the chance to defend their point of view so In an attempt to channel the dude I will open my mind for a moment to the spirits that are here ...

Ok, so, crazy is so multifaceted and multi-fascist as well, and I am treading on thin Ice today, because of what I say being that absurd that people just lock down the Ideas, with out a second thought..., Is that important no I do this for me and you not just me alone and not you alone if that was not known..., is devious crazy or is devious annoying or lets just become deviously crazy (wit) with all things possible...

Everything in nature was designed by, yes, the bugs we eat (that we can't see) that crawl on our food... still one might think eating bugs is nothing new, true, but the bugs are choosing who gets to eat what bug, neat, ever still annoyingly devious is the bugs that don't know they are bug food and bug us anyway .....

No comments: